Frequently needed Graduate School forms:
Please find additional Graduate School forms and deadlines on the Graduate School website.
- Advisory Committee (Classical Languages)
- Program of Study (All M.A. degrees)
- Transfer Credit - Please submit this form to the Classics Department (GRADINQ@uga.edu) along with a course description, syllabus, paper from course, and an official transcript. All transfer credit must be approved by the graduate faculty. No more than 6 hours may be transferred in, and a grade of B or higher must be earned.
- Final assessment committee selection and project description (Latin non-thesis)
- Thesis committee and prospectus defense (Classical Languages)
Degree Requirements (Checklists)
- Checklist for Classical Languages Greek emphasis
- Checklist for Classical Languages Latin emphasis
- Checklist for Classical Languages Greek and Latin emphasis
- Checklist for Latin non-thesis
Summer Institute Forms
- Out of State Latin Teacher Verification
- Summer Course checklist
- Richard A. LaFleur Teacher Scholarship Application